Sometimes we lose sight of who we are and why we have people around. I hope this word keeps you or someone you know encouraged today.
I posted this because it comes at a time where my trust for certain people have become little or none and because I need a constant reminder that everyone truly does not have my best interest. Some people we come in contact will only do good to us if we can and will do good for them. Prayers up to you and yours that get you through those down times.
- NAKED RACISM! All Black Lawrence North Girls Hoops Team Greeted By White Fans In Gorilla Suits At Semi-State Game in Bedford
- Lupita's Nyong'o's Inspiring Words On Beauty
- UPDATE: Park Tudor School Responds On Afternoons With Amos To Community Concerns Over That In Poor Taste "Black History Month Lunch"
- 4 Reasons Why We Love Mr. or Ms. Wrong
- J.J. Hairston & Youthful Praise Help Retired Sheriff’s Deputy Shine On ABC’S “Good Morning America”
- Homeless Man Tricked Into Thinking He Won The Lottery [VIDEO]
- Sheri Jones-Moffett – Faith To Believe [New Music]
- JESUS TAKE THIS WHEEL!!! A Kenyan Pastor has done WHAT?!?!?
- The Independent Soul Of Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell [PHOTOS]
- Dancing With The Stars Announces New Cast
- Erica Campbell "Help" featuring Lecrae [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams’ Healthy Chocolate Breakfast Shake Recipe [EXCLUSIVE]