A Chicago landlord received quite a shock when he approached tenant Frank Johnson, 54, in attempts to evict him. Johnson reportedly responded by pulling an AK-47 assault rifle on his landlord.
The landlord called Chicago police who found the AK-47, a stockpile of ammunition and no valid firearm owner’s identification card. Police said his FOID (Firearm Owner’s Identification) card had been revoked.
According to the Tribune, police say Johnson had “nearly 400 rounds of ammunition for the rifle, extended magazines with ammunition and 36 rounds for a .357.’
Johnson faces charges of felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful use of a weapon and possession of ammunition without an FOID card.
Photo Credit: Chicago Police
- Natalie Grant's 'Hurricane' Becomes the No. 1 Most Added Song on the Charts
- Canton Jones “In The Middle” With Isaac Carree On “The James Fortune Show” [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- MUST HEAR! Fitness Guru Donna Richardson Joyner Gets Amos Up & Exercising LIVE On Air!
- Why You Should Eat the Same Meal Every Day
- Disney XD Rolls Out a "Non-Stop Summer"
- EXCLUSIVE: Amos Talks With Brig. Gen. Wayne Black; 1st African-American General In Indiana's National Guard
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen Joe Donnelly Talks With Amos About Immigration, NSA & IRS Mess, Help For Vets, Jobs, Health Care & Much More
- Pregnant Boys: Chicago Teen Parent Ads Spark Controversy [VIDEO]
- Grace Colbert: Cheerios Ad Daughter Not Affected By Racism, Says Commercial ‘Fun To Make’ [VIDEO]
- The James Fortune Show Behind The Scenes [PHOTOS]