- Tonight: Windy with evening rain…then a mix of rain and snow overnight. Low 31F. Winds NE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 80%.
- Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy with diminishing winds. Intermittent snow showers around in the morning. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. N winds at 20 to 30 mph, diminishing to 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
- Tomorrow night: Mostly cloudy skies. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday: Cloudy. High 41F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday: Cloudy. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 30s.
- Monday: Mostly Cloudy. Highs in the low 50s with temperatures nearly steady overnite.
Also On AM 1310: The Light: