Bishop T.D. Jakes was a special guest on the “Steve Harvey” television show on Tuesday, April 30. Jakes shared marriage tips with the studio audience and viewers.Jakes, 55, is the senior pastor of The Potter’s House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members, located in Dallas, Texas. He can speak about marriage because when he was 24 in 1981, he married Serita Ann Jamison. They have five children: Jermaine, Jamar, Cora, Sarah, and Thomas Jakes, Jr.
- What is the biggest mistake young couples make when they first get married?
- What are a few things that would save many marriages that appear to be failing?
- If you think about divorce, does that indicate your marriage is in trouble?
- What misconception do men have about marriage?
- What misconception do women have about marriage?
CLICK HERE to read story
article courtesy of BCNN1.com
Bishop T. D. Jakes Gives Marriage Advice On The Steve Harvey Show was originally published on praisecleveland.com
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
How much does it cost to field a car in the Indy 500?
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
TV Mom Comes Out About Being Gay!
Gospel Artist Tye Tribbett Says Homosexuality May Be 'Natural' But It's Not 'God's Best'
The Light Community Calendar