We know you’re patiently anticipating Tina and her sister’s new show Mary Mary on WE tv, but do you know where she met Teddy and what her favorite food is? We asked Tina to share some fun facts so we can learn a little more about her life.
1. I sucked my thumb until I was 13 years old.
2. I was a “tom boy” while I was growing up.
3. When I was little, I fought with the boys if I liked them.
4. After becoming a teenager, I didn’t wear anything that showed my forehead for 4 years because I was worried about it being too big.
5. I met Teddy on my first paid music gig on the road.
6. I was extremely under confident about singing until I was 21 years old.
7. I went to college to become a music teacher.
8. I went to trade school to become a makeup artist.
9. I sang my first music solo at 13 and was so nervous!
10. My guilty pleasure is watching hours of Law and Order.
11. My all-time favorite show is Martin.
12. My night time guilty pleasure before bed is a PB&J sandwich with a tall glass of cold milk.
13. I love Mexican food and also fine Italian.
14. I listen to and love country music.
15. I think Taylor Swift is amazing.
CLICK HERE to read story
courtesy of Wetv.com