Is it just me or has Winter been like this annoying boyfriend that spent the night one Tuesday and six months later he’s still drinking all the orange juice and leaving the toilet seat up?! Oh ok. Well I refuse to let this weather prohibit me from looking joyous, and dare I say, colorful. According to my calendar, Spring is happening now and we shouldn’t waste our pretty in the cold breeze.
Insert the latest collection from Revlon. Rio Rush is Gucci Westman’s (Revlon Global Artistic Director) latest baby that totally has me ready to book my next vacation to Rio de Janeiro. This highly anticipated collection for Spring ‘14 is inspired by the lush city of Rio de Janeiro during the height of its famous ‘Carnaval,’ a celebration of life, of dancing, and of color. No really, let’s go on vacation!
Perfect for beauties that want that tropical sunkissed vibe and glowing skin for the warmer weather, this collection will have you hooked. Can’t you tell by my smiles?
The Rio Rush Collection by Gucci Westman for Revlon Spring 2014 includes:
- Revlon ColorStayTM 16 Hour Eye Shadow (2) NEW SHADES: Exotic and Wild ($7.49)
- Revlon ColorStayTM Crème Gel Eyeliner (1) NEW SHADE: Rio Blue ($9.99)
- Revlon Super LustrousTM Lipstick
(4) NEW SHADES: Sultry Samba, Carnival Spirit, Brazilian Tan and Ipanema Beach ($7.99)
- LIMITED EDITION Revlon Nail Enamel
(4) NEW SHADES: Gold Goddess, Copa Sunset, Carioca Crush and Oi Beautiful ($4.99)
- LIMITED EDITION Revlon PhotoReady SkinLightsTM Face Illuminator (1) NEW SHADE: Beach Bronze ($12.99)
All under $10! You have no excuse. Could being fabulous be any easier? The collection is available April 2014 at drug and mass retailers nationwide and on Revlon.com.
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
MAKEUP 101: The Top 12 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin
1. The Top 12 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin1 of 12
2. Urban Decay NAKED Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup2 of 12
3. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation3 of 12
4. BECCA Ever Matte Shine Proof Foundation4 of 12
5. COVER FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment5 of 12
6. Lancôme Teint Visionniare Foundation6 of 12
7. IMAN Second To None Luminous Foundation7 of 12
8. BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation Stick8 of 12
9. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil Free9 of 12
10. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation10 of 12
11. Ashunta Sheriff Perfect Face Dual Foundation & Brush11 of 12
12. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Invisible Cover Foundation12 of 12
Editor’s Pick: Revlon’s Rio Rush Spring 2014 Collection was originally published on hellobeautiful.com