Its about that time to make your voice be heard in the biggest possible way. That way is VOTING! It’s way more to voting than just the President of The United States. Your Mayor, Governor, Senator and Aldermen all effect the way you live and breathe and how well your city evolves if at all. So we want to make sure Indianapolis Rocks The Vote!
To confirm you are a registered voter or to become one online. Visit www.indianavoters.com
- Rock the Vote is the largest non-profit and non-partisan organization in the country mobilizing Millennials to get to the polls. It mixes politics with pop culture movements to engage with young people.
- We have registered the highest number of young people in history during the past six presidential elections and were the largest non-partisan voter registration campaign in 2008 and 2012.
- Rock the Vote has registered over six million new voters, brings millions more to the polls, and has become a trusted resource for young people
- We believe a massive cultural shift needs to occur in the way people think about voting.
- We cannot afford to have young people sit out the political process when so much is at stake for their future. Rock the Vote changed politics forever, and it’s not going to stop.
- To vote in November, you must register in September or early October. On September 23, all Americans should make sure they are registered to vote.
- Across America, communities are using National Voter Registration Day to celebrate our democracy by exercising our most basic right: the right to vote! Thousands of Americans will register to vote on September 23.
- National Voter Registration Day is the largest one-day effort of the year to register voters. It falls on the fourth (4th) Tuesday of September. This year, National Voter Registration Day is September 23, 2014.
- Registering to vote is easy. You can start the process online at http://www.NationalVoterRegistrationDay.org <http://www.NationalVoterRegistrationDay.org> or at hundreds of National Voter Registration Day events across the nation. Visit our website for events near you.
- September 23rd is the biggest day of the year for voter registration, and we want you to help us celebrate by promoting on social media. #CelebrateNVRD