It’s been less than two weeks since Pantone announced the color of the year, and already Beyonce‘s wowing us in the hue. The superstar hit the red carpet at the Billboard Women In Music Luncheon wearing a Haute Hippie dress and Gucci platforms. She finished her look with dangling earrings, bangle bracelets and soft pink lipstick.
Not only is Bey on trend with that gorgeous burgundy hue, her dress silhouette is flattering, sexy and timeless. You can easily recreate Mrs. Carter’s elegant look for every holiday party on your calendar this season. Need more convincing? Check out 3 looks we found online.
Style a Glamorous dress with a Diane von Furstenberg coat and a Jimmy Choo clutch. Complete your look with Jason Wu pumps, Tom Ford sunglasses, a Sealoe phone case, Ciate nail polish and NYX lipstick.
Team a H&M dress with a Max Mara coat. Finish your look with Topshop pumps, a ZabbaDesigns clutch, an Alex & Ani bangle, Anna-Karin Karlsson sunglasses, a Kate Spade phone case and Maybelline nail polish.
20 Style Tips We Learned From Beyonce
1. Look for pieces no one else has.Source: 1 of 20
2. Contrast is key.Source: 2 of 20
3. Add a pop of color.Source: 3 of 20
4. Don't underestimate the power of black tights and boots.Source: 4 of 20
5. Invent new ways to accessorize.Source: 5 of 20
6. Find a silhouette that works and stick with it.Source: 6 of 20
7. Dress up a casual outfit with pumps.Source: 7 of 20
8. Pay attention to proportions.Source: 8 of 20
9. Root your mixed print look in one color.Source: 9 of 20
10. Let prints speak for themselves.Source: 10 of 20
11. Accentuate your curves with a belt.Source: 11 of 20
12. Mix high and low.Source: 12 of 20
13. When you mix prints, stay in the same color family.Source: 13 of 20
14. Colorblock for a fun, effortless look.Source: 14 of 20
15. Nothing upgrades your look like red lipstick.Source: 15 of 20
16. Less is always more.Source: 16 of 20
17. Matching isn't always a bad thing.Source: 17 of 20
18. Glam up your sportswear.Source: 18 of 20
19. Make a statement with your accessories.Source: 19 of 20
20. Try denim-on-denim.Source: 20 of 20
GET THE LOOK: Beyonce Slays In Pantone’s Color Of The Year was originally published on hellobeautiful.com