Thanksgiving dressing isn’t for the faint of heart. When it’s time to sit down for dinner, you want the perfect marriage of fashion and function: a stylish outfit that’s roomy enough to hide your food baby.
Whether you’ll celebrate the holiday hosting a Friendsgiving dinner or meeting bae’s family, we’ve got outfit ideas that will suit your Thanksgiving day needs. And the best part is that you can find them right in your closet. Check out 5 fun options we found online.
Throw a RD Style coat over a M&Co. jumper and Frame Denim jeans. Commes des Garcons sneakers, a Rebecca Minkoff bag, a Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, a Cush beanie and Ray-Ban eyeglasses are the perfect add-ons.
This Week In Slayage: Celebrities Who Looked Insanely Gorgeous
1. Jada Pinkett-SmithSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Viola DavisSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Halle BerrySource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Tia MowrySource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Kourtney KardashianSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. CiaraSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Regina HallSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. North WestSource:Getty 10 of 10
5 Easy Thanksgiving Outfits That Are Already in Your Closet was originally published on hellobeautiful.com