A church ordered take out for 25 people from Outback Steakhouse. A waitress there spent the majority of her shift preparing the order, but when they picked up the over $700 meal, they didn’t tip her. The woman got so angry that she took to social media to put the church on blast.
But Outback Steakhouse has a policy against airing customer’s dirty laundry, and she got fired. Click on the audio player to hear about that and more stories in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Community Connection Friday Feb 23
- Community Connection Thursday Feb 22
- How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- One Gospeled-Out Version Of The National Anthem Will Have You Taking A Knee
- Tiffany Haddish Is Hosting the MTV Movie and TV Awards
- 7 Times Michelle Obama’s Tweets Have Inspired You And Shut Down Melania Trump’s
- Golden State Warriors Will Spend Time With Local Kids Instead Of Visiting The White House
- Tiffany Haddish Gets The Surprise Of Her Life With A Visit From Oprah [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Announces Three-Week Break From Talk Show