As people get back into their week after the holiday weekend, all anybody can talk about is “Black Panther.” The film debuted in theaters over the weekend, grossing over $400 million worldwide. Erica Campbell talks about how rewarding it was to see her daughter, Krista, react to all the images of all those beautiful black people, especially dark-skinned women, as warriors and royalty onscreen.
GRIFF talks about some of the beautiful moments in the film that highlighted cultural unity on a level we don’t typically see on screen. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Darlene McCoy and Jason Nelson on Becoming a St. Jude Partner in Hope
- Man Arrested After Fatal Shooting at Clifty Falls State Park
- Can We Finally Admit That Lauren Boebert’s Family Is Kinda ‘Ghetto’?
- Celebrating 2024’s Leap Day Babies
- New Jersey Man Arrested on Warrant in Pendleton
- Man Convicted in 2023 Castleton Square Mall Shooting
- Former Marion County Correctional Officer Gets 20 Years in Prison for Sexually Exploiting Children
- Lawmakers Reach Agreement to Continue with Blue Line
- Concerns Raised Over Finances at La Porte School Corporation
- Anderson Police Search for Shooting Suspect
Erica Campbell Shares The Joy Of Seeing Her Kids React To “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Hear How A REAL Mayor Is Tackling His City's Violence! Amos' EXCLUSIVE Interview With Memphis Mayor AC Wharton
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
The Praise Indy Report with Thee Rita Green: The Legends of Gospel
7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
The Praise Indy Report with Thee Rita Green: The Biggest Gospel Concert of All Star Weekend The Legends of Gospel
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
“Homemade Grenade’ Found In Truck Of Evansville Man