As people get back into their week after the holiday weekend, all anybody can talk about is “Black Panther.” The film debuted in theaters over the weekend, grossing over $400 million worldwide. Erica Campbell talks about how rewarding it was to see her daughter, Krista, react to all the images of all those beautiful black people, especially dark-skinned women, as warriors and royalty onscreen.
GRIFF talks about some of the beautiful moments in the film that highlighted cultural unity on a level we don’t typically see on screen. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Queen Latifah’s Mom Dies After Struggling With Heart Condition
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship?
- Are You Ready? Season 3 Of ‘Saints And Sinners’ Is Coming Back
- Community Connection Wednesday March 21
- Indy HS Student-Athletes of the Month Recipients To Receive $1K Scholarships
- Donald Lawrence & The TriCity Singers ‘Goshen432hz’ This Spring
- Chris Tomlin: ‘Resurrection Power’ Top 15 On Christian Airplay Charts
- Whole Foods’ Downtown Indy Location Is Officially Open
- LOCAL NEWS: Brother Of Cleveland Cavaliers G Kyle Korver Passes Away
- Do You Take Communion With Your Family At Home? Pastor John Gray Says You Should