This is a couple we were all rooting would last. After dating since the summer, Angela Rye and Common have broken up. Rye told Page Six, “We have and will always be friends. He is an amazing human being, and I’m a much better person because he’s a part of my life. May we all keep loving and living.”
We wish these two the best of luck in finding a new love, but Twitter is in mourning. See some reactions below:
While some celebs just lie about saying they are still friends, Common and Angela Rye clearly are telling the truth. Rye was just laying into a conservative who tried to attack Common on CNN this week. Watch below:
Wildin’ Out Wednesday: Too Ratchet And Ignorant For Angela Rye
Donald Trump Is Black America’s ‘What’s Now’ Problem
11 Reasons We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
10 photos Launch gallery
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.
1 of 10
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.
2 of 10
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.
3 of 10
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.
4 of 10
5. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.
5 of 10
6. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.
6 of 10
7. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.
7 of 10
8. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.
8 of 10
9. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.
9 of 10
10. He gave us hope…
10 of 10