Bill Cosby was found guilty last week of sexual assault. This week he’s being fit for a GPS ankle bracelet by the court. The only reason he will be allowed to leave is for medical or legal help.
Temple University recently took away his honorary doctoral degree that he got years ago. Some say Cosby is preparing himself for jail and it could possibly take 70 days to be sentenced. We will have to wait to see what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Community Connection Thursday September 21st 2023
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Community Connection Wednesday September 20th 2023
- Community Connection Tuesday September 19th 2023
- Black Teenager Receives In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs
- ‘Bill Is Due’: San Francisco Advocates Urge City To Take Action On Reparations Recommendations
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Giving Sha’Carri Richardson Her Flowers: The Rise Of Track & Field’s New Queen
How Bill Cosby Is Doing After His Conviction [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Join The @PraiseIndy Mobile Text Club!
Praise Indy Community Calendar
Maeta Talks Music & Performing in Her Hometown with B. Swift
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Radio One General Promotional Rules