Montell Jordan left R&B music and is talking about his journey afterwards. He was a cheater and it almost ended his marriage, but God had other plans. Montell mentioned that God restored the love within his marriage and they were able to work everything out.
He didn’t want to have a broken marriage and wanted his family to be together. God changed the heart of his wife and him as a man. He is so thankful and happy where is life is right now.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Grazell R. Howard Talks About The Fight Against AIDS During The COVID-19 Pandemic | Healthy Ever After [Listen]
- Mother And Son Both Killed While In Police Restraints – Years Later Family Still Seeks Justice
- Kentucky Journalist Becomes 3rd Black Woman In A Row To Be Crowned Miss USA
- Former UCF Star Otis Anderson Jr. Shot & Killed By Own Dad Over A Dog Bite
- A Group Files Anti-Critical Race Theory Complaint Targeting Books On Martin Luther King Jr. And Ruby Bridges
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins Soon
- Tamela Mann Releases New Holiday Single, ‘What Christmas Really Means!”’
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
Montell Jordan Shares His Journey From Cheating To A Committed Marriage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com