Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- TV ONE’S ORIGINAL HOLIDAY FEATURE ‘MERRY WISHMAS’ STARRING THE MANNS & TOWANDA BRAXTON
- Award-Winning Singer Sandi Patty on Bible Study Fellowship’s Role in Her Faith
- Ericaism: That Right There, God
- Aretha Franklin Gospel Documentary “Amazing Grace” Being Released
- Crowder Releases New Single “Let It Rain” Featuring Mandisa
- David and Tamela Mann Memoir “Us Against The World” Available Today
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]