Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- Community Connection Friday February 15
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- WATCH: John Legend Addresses Police Brutality, Immigration & More In ‘Preach’ Music Video
- NEW MUSIC ALERT: PJ MORTON & JOJO “SAY SO”
- LOCAL NEWS: Power Restored To More Than 1,000 People In Old Brooklyn
- CeCe Winans Defends Shirley Caesar After Grammy Mishap
- NEW MUSIC VIDEO: TAMELA MANN – ‘MASON JAR’
- How Fernando Falcon’s Entrepreneur Goals Led To Top Indy Auto Dealership