Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin
- Visual Artist Earnest Shaw Immortalizes Aretha Franklin In The Charm City
- ’12 Days With God’: Movie Based on Man’s Changed Life After Talking to God in Hospital
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Says Aretha Franklin Could Close A Show
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard To Launch The Revival Tour
- The 5 Greatest Gospel Songs of Aretha Franklin
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey
- Mariah Carey Says Aretha Franklin ‘Never Left Church,’ Taught Her to Bring God With Her
- Darlene Zschech, Yolanda Adams & Franklin Graham Pay Tributes To The Late Aretha Franklin
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump