Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 6 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists.
- Jekalyn Carr Garners Double No. 1’s! “It’s Yours” Shoots to Top of Billboard and MediaBase Charts
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
- Saturday Night Live Gospel Black Histiry Month Song of the Night
- Pastor Charles Jenkins Set to Retire from Fellowship CHICAGO
- Top 10 Gospel Songs- Feb. 16, 2019
- Andre Carson & How He Gained The Respect Of Hoosier Families
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- Community Connection Friday February 15
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud