Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 6 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists.
- PJ Morton Shares Why He Went To An HBCU & The Importance Of Them
- UNCF: 75 Years of Lighting the Way to Better Futures
- HBCU GRAD RETURNS WITH FIRST EVER ADULT COLORING BOOK CELEBRATING BLACK COLLEGES
- CHRIS TOMLIN BREAKS RECORD WITH ‘GOOD FRIDAY NASHVILLE’ CONCERT
- JEKALYN CARR RELEASES NEW SINGLE ‘I SEE MIRACLES’
- Casey J – If God / Nothing But The Blood
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- IN THEATERS THIS MONDAY/Tuesday APR 29, APR 30Kingdom Men Rising – No More Excuses
- Don’t Seek The Blessing, Seek God: 11 Joel Osteen Quotes To Live By