Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 6 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Everyone Is Offended By Everything! [VIDEO]
- Alfonso Ribeiro Suing Fornite Over ‘Carlton Dance,’ Prada Faces Backlash For Monkey Figurines & More
- Jekalyn Carr Receives Two Grammy Nominations
- BeBe Winans, Shirley Caesar & More “A Night of Inspiration” At Carnegie Hall
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- 5 Simple Ways To Share Christ This Christmas
- Ericaism: Reveal, Remove, Repair, Replace- That Was My Prayer
- Michelle Williams Talks Having Faith In Amare’ Magazine “Believe” Issue
- Matthew West Is Certified Platinum