In 2012, Joshua Rogers became the youngest and first male artist to win on the hit show “Sunday’s Best.” He spoke about how his life changed that year on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” It took him a long time to actually realize that he won, but also received different comments from people about the fact that he won only because he was a guy and not the fact that he was so talented.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Rogers hasn’t released an album in nearly 5 years and is ready to give fans new music. His new single “Pour Your Oil,” is amazing and so many love it. During the interview Rogers mentioned he didn’t realize it’s been that long since he put out music.
With this album “Returning,” it’s all about coming to grips with certain things in his life. He said, “It’s coming from a place of where I’ve been and where I want to go.” Since his last album he’s been on a journey. He’s building a better relationship with God and his family. During the interview Rogers also spoke about how he used to fear singing and recited his favorite Bible verse before every performance. We can’t wait to hear this new album!
7 Gospel Singers Who Went From Singing Background To Going Solo
1. David and Tamela MannSource: 1 of 7
2. Isaac CarreeSource: 2 of 7
3. Todd DulaneySource: 3 of 7
4. Gene MooreSource: 4 of 7
5. Sharon AnnSource: 5 of 7
6. Candy WestSource: 6 of 7
7. Jermaine DollySource: 7 of 7
- Pancreatic Cancer Hits Milestone With Double-Digit Survival Rates
- Saturday Night Live Gospel Song of the Night
- The Clark Sisters: First Ladies of Gospel Set for Release April 2020
- Community Connection Friday January 17th
- Dr. Valerie McCray – Independent Candidate For President 2020 is Live on Community Connection
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]
- All-Star Baseball Player Adam Wainwright Leads 1-Year Online Bible Study For Fans
- Community Connection Thursday January 16th
- Community Connection Wednesday January 15th
- Auspicious Wellness Wholesale CBD Products joins us live on Community Connection.