Do you plan out what you’re doing from day to day? Erica Campbell spoke about procrastination and how it can stop our progress in our lives. She mentioned that she tries to plan out the hours in her day.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Erica dedicates 6 hours to sleep if she can, 2 hours to work out, 3 hours or so in traffic, 8 hours to work and that leaves her with 5 hours. During the 5 hours she prays, eats, have fun with her family and other things. The randomness through the day is what can hurt us sometimes or us focusing on social media for hours on end.
She wants you to stop wasting your time on nothing and write out what you want to do to try and accomplish everything. Make better use of your time and don’t allow the enemy to steal it. When you plan out things it can push you closer to progress. Write, plan and manage your time the best you can!
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fantasia Opens Up About Going Broke And Healing Through ‘The Color Purple’
- Ex-Louisiana Cop Gets Light Sentence For Tasing, Beating And Pistol-Whipping ‘Nonviolent’ Black Man
- Hostage Situation Ends With Police Fatally Shooting A Semi Driver
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Aryan Brotherhood Member Sentenced 7 Years for Illegal Gun Possession
- Rush County Coroner’s Office IDs Remains as Teen Valerie Tindall
- Greenfield Police Help Man Going Through Mental Health Crisis
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Overnight Fire at Woodbrook Apartments Hospitalizes Four
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Hear How A REAL Mayor Is Tackling His City's Violence! Amos' EXCLUSIVE Interview With Memphis Mayor AC Wharton
Maeta Talks Music & Performing in Her Hometown with B. Swift
Butter Art Fair Presented By Gang Gang Kicked Off In Indianapolis
Colts QB Anthony Richardson & Willie Williams Speaks with B Swift
Earnest Pugh Is Appointed Worship Pastor At The Light House Church in Houston, Texas
7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year