Isabel Davis is a singer and songwriter that recently won a Stellar Award for best new artist. Her album “The Call” came out last year, but continues to bless so many souls. Davis recalls the day her heart was drawn to “Jesus We Love You.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was in Baton Rouge at a night of worship and at one point a man got up went towards the microphone and began singing the words. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she explained that it was a powerful moment. The song reflects on God’s love and she mentioned that it’s the modern day “Oh, How I Love Jesus.”
As she explained to Erica Campbell how she feels about this song she got emotional. Davis spoke about how God gives us gifts and we need to understand that they aren’t for us at times. It’s to help others and for service. She believes that God gave her this voice to minister to others through song.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
7 Gospel Singers Who Went From Singing Background To Going Solo
1. David and Tamela MannSource: 1 of 7
2. Isaac CarreeSource: 2 of 7
3. Todd DulaneySource: 3 of 7
4. Gene MooreSource: 4 of 7
5. Sharon AnnSource: 5 of 7
6. Candy WestSource: 6 of 7
7. Jermaine DollySource: 7 of 7
- Billboard No.1 Artists Bryan Popin Releases New Single “All Back” On All Digital Outlets
- Saturday Night Live Gospel Song of the Night
- Recording Artist and Worship Leader Anthony Evans Releases New Album, May 17, 2019 New Single “Fighting For Us” Impacting Gospel Radio
- Community Connection Friday May 17th
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- PRAISE PREMIER: Kirk Franklin “Ok”
- Oprah Winfrey Gives One Of The Girls From Her South Africa School Away In Marriage
- Priscilla Shirer and Beth Moore Condemn Those In The Church Who Deny White Supremacy
- Yolanda Adams Gives Helpful Advice To Balance You Nutritionally, Mentally, And Spiritually
- Lecrae And The 116 Clique Visit Texas Prison To Share Message of Hope and Encouragement With Inmates