Isabel Davis is a singer and songwriter that recently won a Stellar Award for best new artist. Her album “The Call” came out last year, but continues to bless so many souls. Davis recalls the day her heart was drawn to “Jesus We Love You.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was in Baton Rouge at a night of worship and at one point a man got up went towards the microphone and began singing the words. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she explained that it was a powerful moment. The song reflects on God’s love and she mentioned that it’s the modern day “Oh, How I Love Jesus.”
As she explained to Erica Campbell how she feels about this song she got emotional. Davis spoke about how God gives us gifts and we need to understand that they aren’t for us at times. It’s to help others and for service. She believes that God gave her this voice to minister to others through song.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
7 Gospel Singers Who Went From Singing Background To Going Solo
1. David and Tamela MannSource: 1 of 7
2. Isaac CarreeSource: 2 of 7
3. Todd DulaneySource: 3 of 7
4. Gene MooreSource: 4 of 7
5. Sharon AnnSource: 5 of 7
6. Candy WestSource: 6 of 7
7. Jermaine DollySource: 7 of 7
- Community Connection Thursday December 13
- Community Connection Wednesday December 12
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- John Gray Says He Made ‘Faith Deposit’ On Wife’s $200K Lamborghini As She Defends Lavish Gift
- 12-Time Grammy Winner CeCe Winans Releases “It’s Christmas” Music Video
- FORMER GANG MEMBER SHARES TESTIMONY AFTER GIVING HIS LIFE TO JESUS
- David And Tamela Mann Have Been Married For 30 Years And Are Still So In Love!
- Gospel Singer Donnie McClurkin In Serious Car Accident
- Singer Jamie Grace Overcame ‘Insane Depression,’ Internal Chaos
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]