Erica Campbell‘s Faith Walk for today comes from Proverbs 27: 16-17 which reads,
16 restraining her is like restraining the wind or grasping oil with the hand. 17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.
In the video above, Erica explains how who you hang around really can influence you. It’s easy to pick up how another person you’re around communicates, so it’s important to be aware of your surroundings.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The words of our mouth start with the thoughts in our heads. Take hold and guard your spirit.
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- 7 Gospel Singers Who Went From Singing Background To Going Solo
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away
- 12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
7 Rappers That Turned To Religion
1. MaseSource:Getty 1 of 7
2. Rev RunSource:Getty 2 of 7
3. No MaliceSource:Getty 3 of 7
4. Salt of Salt-N-PepaSource:WENN 4 of 7
5. Kurtis BlowSource:Getty 5 of 7
6. MC HammerSource:Splash News 6 of 7
7. LoonSource:Getty 7 of 7
5 Inspirational Songs To Listen To When You're Discouraged
1. Mary Mary- 'Can't Give Up Now'Source:false 1 of 5
2. Donnie McClurkin- 'We Fall Down'Source:false 2 of 5
3. Marvin Sapp- 'Never Would Have Made It'Source:false 3 of 5
4. Maurette Brown Clark- 'It Ain't Over'4 of 5
5. Donald Lawrence - 'The Best Is Yet To Come'5 of 5
Faith Walking: Evil Communication Corrupts Good Manners [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com