Mother’s Day is a beautiful day. Not only do we get to celebrate the women who brought us into this world, but we also reflect on our friends and family who have raised others we love. While it can also be a sad day for some whose mothers are no longer here, it serves as a reminiscent day.
Below is a look at how some of your favorite celebrities celebrated Mother’s Day and paid tribute to themselves as mothers and the moms in their lives.
CLICK HERE to read full story
Glamorous Celebrity Grandmothers
1. Kris JennerSource: 1 of 10
2. Tamela Mann has five grandchildren!Source: 2 of 10
3. Chaka Khan definitely ranks as a glamorous grandmother. She has a 10-year-old granddaughter, Daija Jade Holland.Source: 3 of 10
4. NeNe Leakes is the proud grandmother of Bri’asia Bryant.Source: 4 of 10
5. Glam fashionista Tina Knowles has two grandchildren, Daniel aka Juelz and Blue Ivy.Source: 5 of 10
6. First Grandmother Marian Robinson – gotta be glamorous living in the White House. She has five grandchildren.Source: 6 of 10
7. Sexy Swedish singer Neneh Cherry has been a grandmother since 2004. She has a grandson.Source: 7 of 10
8. Gotta give a shout-out to Katherine Jackson – Gran of the Year. According to Wikipedia, she has around 27 grandchildren.Source: 8 of 10
9. Music icon Tina Turner has two grandchildren, a grandson and a granddaughter. (PR Photos)Source: 9 of 10
10. Diana Ross makes our list of glamorous grandmas. (Photo: Retna)Source: 10 of 10
How Your Favorite Celebrities Celebrated Mother’s Day 2019 was originally published on praisecleveland.com