via TheChristianPost/Jeannie Law:
Sisters Dani and Dannah Lockett, who rose to fame with their viral video “Call Jesus,” are now the stars of an upcoming NBC sitcom with Kenan Thompson.
The series, named “The Kenan Show,” will center around the Nickelodeon star (Thompson) whose character tries to accomplish his duties as a father to his daughters (the Locketts) while managing his career and his father-in-law, played by Andy Garcia.
According to Variety, Dani, 9, will play the role of Emma, Kenan’s good-hearted and naive daughter, and Dannah, 8, will play the role of Sophie, Kenan’s “less trusting” daughter.
“THIS IS WHY OUR FAITH IS UNWAVERING!! This is why our praises are to God! This is why we believe! Thank you Jesus, thank you to Kenan Thompson, Jackie Clark everyone at @nbc our entire team,” the sisters posted on Instagram with the announcement of their new show.
CLICK HERE to read story
5 Must-See Jesus Statues Around The World [PHOTOS]
1. Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, BrazilSource:Getty 1 of 5
2. Cristo Rei in Lisbon, PortugalSource:Getty 2 of 5
3. Cristo de la Concordia in Cochabamba, BoliviaSource:Getty 3 of 5
4. Cristo della Minerva in Rome, ItalySource:Getty 4 of 5
5. Christ the King in Swiebodzin, PolandSource:Getty 5 of 5
Christian Viral Sensations Dani and Dannah To Star In New TV Show On NBC was originally published on praisecleveland.com