Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell address a topic on “We’re The Campbells” that is quite interesting. Everyone has their own way of going about money in the marriage. Warryn mentioned that when they first got married they had separate everything.
Right now they have separate accounts as well as joint accounts, but they both have access to it. They both realized at one point that they’re a team and a that moment something shifted in the relationship. Warryn feels if you have a secret anything that it’s not a marriage. Erica mentioned that people think marriage is easy, but there is more to it than changing your name, sex and the ring. Do you think married couples should have a separate stash?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Urban One Celebrates 43rd Anniversary Of Cathy Hughes Founding Media Empire
- Angela Bassett Makes Her Runway Debut With Mugler – And We Love Every Minute
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- Ron DeSantis Ally Hosts Online Debate That Considered Supporting White Nationalists In Power
- The Mindset Of An Entrepreneur: How This Mom Of Four Balances A Business, A Career And Motherhood
- Community Connection Monday October 2nd 2023
- Radio One Baltimore’s 2023 Bra-Cast
- Jodie Turner-Smith & Joshua Jackson Set To Divorce
Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Register For A Chance To Attend Erica Campbell's Album Release + Concert In Indy!
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Eastern Star Church
Praise Break With Tony Lamont
Maeta Talks Music & Performing in Her Hometown with B. Swift
Butter Art Fair Presented By Gang Gang Kicked Off In Indianapolis