Did you catch “We’re The Campbells” last night? Erica Campbell had to talk to Krista Campbell about taking her makeup without asking and trying to follow in some of her friends footsteps. GRIFF mentioned that he remembers his oldest daughter wearing makeup and now he has his 11-year-old doing the same thing.
He talked about where you place the shimmer and bronzer on your face and how you blend it. GRIFF was also touched by Warryn Campbell having daddy daughter day because he does that with his children. One of the most exciting things was Erica and Warryn preparing for their video for the new single.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” season finale, Tuesday on TV One at 8p/7c!
- Community Connection Thursday September 21st 2023
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Community Connection Wednesday September 20th 2023
- Community Connection Tuesday September 19th 2023
- Black Teenager Receives In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs
- ‘Bill Is Due’: San Francisco Advocates Urge City To Take Action On Reparations Recommendations
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Giving Sha’Carri Richardson Her Flowers: The Rise Of Track & Field’s New Queen
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Join The @PraiseIndy Mobile Text Club!
Praise Indy Community Calendar
Maeta Talks Music & Performing in Her Hometown with B. Swift
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Memphis Rappers Kevo Muney (LiL Muney) & Tripstar Discuss Touring with Moneybagg Yo