“We’re The Campbells” has been been on for the past several weeks. We watched the family love each other, have difficult talks and share happiness together. GRIFF asked Erica Campbell if her kids have changed at all since the show premiered and she believes they haven’t.
Erica mentioned that regardless if the cameras are there or not the kids still do chores, homework and go to bed when told. Her and Warryn Campbell are still the parents in the household and they have to listen. What do you love most about the show?
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8/7c!
- Big Ten Championship Game’s Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
- UAW Rejects Tentative Agreement With Allison Transmission
- Speedway Police: Man Hit and Killed Crossing Street
- Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
- IMPD Releases Edited Footage of Oct. 19th Shooting at Speedway Gas Station
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
- IMPD Makes Arrest in Thanksgiving Murder Case
- Fantasia Opens Up About Going Broke And Healing Through ‘The Color Purple’
- Ex-Louisiana Cop Gets Light Sentence For Tasing, Beating And Pistol-Whipping ‘Nonviolent’ Black Man
Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Hear How A REAL Mayor Is Tackling His City's Violence! Amos' EXCLUSIVE Interview With Memphis Mayor AC Wharton
Butter Art Fair Presented By Gang Gang Kicked Off In Indianapolis
Maeta Talks Music & Performing in Her Hometown with B. Swift
Colts QB Anthony Richardson & Willie Williams Speaks with B Swift
7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
Tough Times Create Tough People | Faith Walking