Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell spoke about the assignments God gave them, but never losing the identity of themselves. Warryn is a producer, pastor, father and husband, with everything he doesn’t let one take over the other. He also spoke about them being creative people snd how they can’t allow projects to take over their life.
Erica mentioned that you have to allow all parts of your life to co-exist. She’s a singer, radio personality, mom, wife, but has to balance it all. Erica always has to know at the end of the day who she is. Remember who you are and never forget it.
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- Editor Of The Indianapolis Recorder Newspaper Oseye Boyd Guest Hosts Community Connection Today!
- All Three Men On Trial For Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Found Guilty
- Words of Encouragement: Sheilah Belle
- Janet Jackson’s Former Wardrobe Stylist Speaks On Infamous Halftime Nip Slip: ‘Somebody Didn’t Protect My Friend’
- Jury Orders Charlottesville White Supremacists To Pay More Than $25M For Conspiratorial Hatred, Violence
- Faithful Fridays Featuring Doctor Leonard Scott
Warryn & Erica Campbell On Not Letting What They Do Identify Who They Are [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com