According to NBC4i, Krispy Kreme is offering a sweet incentive for people to get the COVID-19 vaccine: Free doughnuts through the end of the year.
Starting Monday and running through Dec. 31, customers with a valid COVID-19 vaccination card will get a free Original Glazed doughnut “anytime, any day, even every day,” the company said.
We all want to get COVID-19 behind us as fast as possible and we want to support everyone doing their part to make the country safe by getting vaccinated as soon as the vaccine is available to them,” Dave Skena, Krispy Kreme’s chief marketing officer, said in a statement.
The free treat is available at any Krispy Kreme shop nationwide, no purchase necessary.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Artist Aleta Hodge Is Hosting A New Podcast, “Examining Racial Justice in Ransom Place.”
- National Recording Artist Rodney Stepp Joins Us Live. He Is the Subject of a Documentary Airing Tomorrow On Channel 40!
- Indianapolis Police Under Investigation, Including Sgt. Charged For Kicking Handcuffed Black Man In The Face
- Aww! Jay-Z’s Reaction To Seeing Kelly Rowland At Last Night’s ‘The Harder They Fall’ Premiere Has Twitter In Their Feelings!
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Mikado Japanese Restaurant in downtown Indy to close in December
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice For Agnes Tirop: Husband Arrested In Grisly Killing Of Kenyan Long Distance Runner
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
Krispy Kreme Giving Out Free Doughnuts All Year if You Get The COVID Vaccine was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com