This February, the Indianapolis Colts will embark on a Thank You Tour to show the teams appreciation to all our Fans. All Colts fans are invited to come out and celebrate a SUPER 2009 season.
“Colts fans are the best in the National Football Leauge evidenced by their position in the Ring of Honor which was bestowed by our owner Jim Irsay. We stand united with our fans and want to share the success of the 2009 season by taking the Lamar Hunt trophy throughout the State of Indiana and Louisville during the Colts Thank You Tour,” stated Tom Zupancic, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Indianapolis Colts.
Date: Thursday, February 18
Location: Lucas Oil Stadium
500 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46225
*Free parking will be available in the Tire Barn South Lot
*Fans may enter Lucas Oil Stadium through the Sprint East Gate or Lucas Oil North Gate
- Have your picture taken with the 2009 Lamar Hunt AFC Championship Trophy
- Visit with Colts Cheerleaders
- Meet Blue the Colts mascot
- Live music by Dave and Rae
- Register to Win great Colts prizes including:
- From each of the six stops – a Colts home opener package including four ticket and a $100 Shula’s gift card (date, time and opponent to be determined in April when NFL schedule is released)
- Grand Prize Winner from all register to win cards collected on duration of the Thank You tour – two (2) 2010 Colts season tickets.
- Pick up a Free Colts 2009 Recap Poster
- Meet Colts Alumni Players
*In Indianapolis – Active Players in attendance to sign autographs are to be determined.
Thank You Tour reminders include:
- All Thank You Tour times are local
- Inclement weather or traffic may cause for late arrial
- The Colts encourage fans to arrive early. The line may be cut off to ensure the Tour remains on schedule.
- Times and locations of specific Thank You Tour locations may change. Fans are encouraged to keep up to date with all Tour dates online at www.Colts.com.
- One autograph per person for Alumni Players and Cheerleaders. Fans may get back in line for additional autographs if time permits.