Every Thanksgiving we look forward to our favorite dishes our mom, auntie, granny, dad or appointed chef makes for the big holiday meal. There’s nothing like having familiar delicious foods every year however, how about taking it up a notch this year?
Here’s 6 quick ways Relishmag.com has suggested to jazz up your favorite Thanksgiving classic dishes:
1. Serve raw cranberry relish in place of canned sauce (how ’bout Cranberry Jalapeno Relish recipe)
2. Add oysters to bread dressing. (Oyster Dressing Recipe)
3. Stir Cheddar or Parmigiano Reggiano cheese into mashed sweet potatoes.
4. Tuck fresh herbs inside the bird before roasting.
5. Make dressing with half cornbread and half biscuits.
6. Grate fresh nutmeg on vegetables, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie.
Sounds good? Give it a try this year! Let me know how your family likes it. Happy Thanksgiving from the Elev8 family!
5 Tips To Enjoy Thanksgiving and Maintain Your Weight
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Joyce Meyer Ministries Denies Any Responsibility in Former Employee's Murder of Family
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Lamar Sally Speaks On Ex-Wife Sherri Shepherd & Their Surrogate Baby
Kimberly Lawrence-Curry - Ezkenazi Health's Specialty Care Services - Women's History Month Honoree
Ivy Tech & Radio One Career and Community Resource Fair