We’re Still Recovering From Beyonce’s Epic Performance At Made In America [RECAP] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. Beyonce At Made In America
#TeamBeautiful witnessed Beyonce’ greatness last night, at the annual Made In America Festival in Philly. Thousands of fans gathered at Benjamin Franklin Parkway to be resurrected by the Queen herself. And after a full set of her classic songs ranging from “Survivor” to “Single Ladies,” our lives have been changed forever. Scroll through this gallery of pics and video from the epic performance.
2. Bey came out looking like this…
She opened the show with the “50 Shades Of Grey” rendition of “Crazy In Love.”
If you look really close at the screen, you can see Bey sprinkling holy water on fans in the front row. (Just kidding).
4. “Ring The Alarm” X “The Takeover”
Bey channeled her hubby’s classic “Takeover” for a fresh spin on “Ring The Alarm.”
5. She changed into this custom made Houston Rocket’s jersey
We lost our minds.
6. She put her cake on full display during a sexy performance of “Drunk In Love”
7. “Drunk In Love”
Her hair needs its own Instagram. Just flawless.