Gospel Albums being released this Spring will add some spirit to your step. Here is a short list of what you should add to your music collection.
We have music from some of the greatest artist in Gospel Music coming in the next few weeks.
March 8, 2011
– Andrae Crouch – The Journey – Universal Music – EMICMG
March 15, 2011
-Al Green – The Best of the Gospel Sessions – New Haven Records – Provident
– Donald Lawrence – YRM Your Righteous Mind – Verity Records – Provident
– Richard Smallwood – Promises – Verity Records – Provident
March 22, 2011
– Smokie Norful – How I Got Over…Songs That Carried Us – EMI Gospel – EMICMG
March 29, 2011
– Mary Mary – Something Big – Integrity Music – Provident
– Kirk Franklin – Hello Fear – Fo Yo Soul Entertainment – Provident
April 5, 2011
– Mandisa – What If We Were Real
Make sure to mark these days down in your calendar. I would like to know which release you are looking forward to.
My personal must have pick is Mary Mary “Something Big” This album will be huge. Stay tuned here as I be doing a track by track review in the next few weeks.
For more from Oretha Winston follow her on twitter @elev8_Oretha
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Joyce Meyer Ministries Denies Any Responsibility in Former Employee's Murder of Family
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
Lamar Sally Speaks On Ex-Wife Sherri Shepherd & Their Surrogate Baby
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Women of the Bible: Bathsheba
Harsh Reality For 'Extreme Makeover' Homes In Foreclosure