These days I’m finding more and more celebrities making simplistic yet sizzling beauty statements on the red carpet. One trend that never seems to get old is a black winged eyeliner. It draws immediate action to your eyes and channels a classic Hollywood glamour look.
I am so in love with this look. I’ve grown lazy with my beauty routine and eyeshadow has officially been replaced with an absurd amount of eyeliner. But I will admit that it can be extremely difficult to get the perfect angle, make the tail of the line super defined and crisp, and then duplicate it on the other eye. I also cheat a bit and use products like COVERGIRL LineExact liquid eyeliner–which is super user-friendly. It’s compact, easy-to-hold and this liquid eyeliner pen is a smudge-proof (screams with joy)!
But because I adore you beauties, I’ve found this super quick and easy tutorial. Check it out the infographic below! If you end up trying this out, don’t forget to share an image with us on Instagram. Use the hashtag #TeamBeautiful.
Follow me @gorgeousingrey
8 Celeb Kids Turned Models
1. Bria Murphy For Dark and LovelySource: 1 of 8
2. Ming Lee Simmons & Aoki Lee Simmons For Baby PhatSource: 2 of 8
3. Ming Lee Simmons & Aoki Lee Simmons For Baby PhatSource: 3 of 8
4. Zoe Kravitz For Vera Wang PrincessSource: 4 of 8
5. Zoe Kravitz For Vera Wang PrincessSource: 5 of 8
6. Vanessa & Angela SimmonsSource: 6 of 8
7. Emme Maribel Muñiz & Maximilian David Muñiz For GucciSource: 7 of 8
8. Emme Maribel Muñiz & Maximilian David Muñiz For GucciSource: 8 of 8
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends