I’m not sure why I even torture myself with last minute gift shopping for the holidays. Every December, I wait until Christmas Eve and I run out and get my dad something. Well, this year is no different. But don’t worry, I’ve decided to do a little research before I head out so that we both save a little time and instead concentrate on navigating those crowded stores which will be filled with whining children and rude shoppers. Check out what I’ve found.
1. Google Nexus 7″ Quad Core Tablet With 32GB Memory: In 2014, I plan to convert my dad into a techie. He’s the guy who still has a flip phone (lowers head in shame on his behalf).
2. Bundle Monster Mens Fashion Business Solid Woven Stripe Necktie Tie: It’s not a Christmas until you replace last year’s tie with a new tie from his favorite daughter. In my case, his only daughter.
3. Black & Decker 20-Volt Matrix Drill, BDCDMT120: What man doesn’t need a new drill. Plus this will make your mother happy as well. Appliances fixed and he’s occupied. That a win for them both.
4. Logitech 920-003070 Wireless Touch Keyboard K400: I think this is too advanced for my dad, but hopefully yours is a bit more tech savvy. This keyboard is perfect for the workaholic in him.
5. Hanes Men’s EcoSmart Fleece Crew and Pant Set: Every dad needs Sunday lounge wear. Splurge a bit and get different colors that fit his favorite teams.
I’m headed to grab a few gifts! What’s on your Christmas list?
READ MORE OF OUR HOLIDAY GUIDE:
Register For A Chance To Attend Erica Campbell's Album Release + Concert In Indy!
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Maeta Talks Music & Performing in Her Hometown with B. Swift
Butter Art Fair Presented By Gang Gang Kicked Off In Indianapolis
Praise Break With Tony Lamont
Eastern Star Church