Although reality TV is full of drama, “R&B Divas Atlanta” star Monifah tries to have a positive outlook through it all. She talks to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” about why this season was a more positive experience for her personally. Listen to the audio player to hear Monifah talk about using reality television as a platform to bring awareness to important causes. Plus, listen to her discuss her own evolution and growth since being on the show in this exclusive interview!
Click here for past interviews and listen to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 am EST/5-9 am CST.
Photos: ‘R&B Divas: ATL’ season 2 premiere parties
1. Angie Stone1 of 9
2. Mariah Huq2 of 9
3. Meelah, Syleena Johnson, LaTavia Roberson3 of 9
4. Traci Steele and DJ Babey Drew4 of 9
5. Nicci Gilbert5 of 9
6. Nicci Gilbert and Egypt Sherrod6 of 9
7. Nicci Gilbert and KeKe Wyatt7 of 9
8. Stacii Jae Johnson, Nicci Gilbert, Chanita Foster8 of 9
9. R&B Divas premiere party9 of 9
Keep Up With Yolanda Adams On Facebook!