What is your goal in life? The answer to that question by most people in this world is to be happy. Many people work their entire lives trying to achieve that goal, but never actually see it become a reality. The reason in most cases is their associations to happiness are incorrect. They associate being happy with money, the perfect job, marriage, children, etc. But, most likely if you weren’t happy before you achieved those things, then you won’t be happy after. So, how can you determine if you are truly happy? Well, a happy person has the following five traits. Do you?
- They make an effort to be happy.
- They surround themselves with happy people.
- They take care of themselves.
- They pursue their passion.
- They are happy with who they are.
For more information regarding each trait click here.