Trusting God. Loving God and knowing that no matter what God is there can be hard. That is the strength that the Apostles are out on the road with.
31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
God’s love conquers all. Jesus gave the Apostles instructions. The holy spirit set them aflame with God’s love.The righteousness of God, the righteousness which brings justification in the sight of God, does not come from legal works, but comes from God who gives this righteousness to those who believe upon and accept his Son. That is what Saul is bringing.
That is what we are challenged to stand on.We are challenged to stand in righteousness because God so ordains us as his emissaries. We are His mission hands.
Once we accept Christ he stands with us, before us and around us.
Make sure to read these guides:
- A.D. The Bible Continues Commands: “‘In The Name Of Jesus, Son of God, I Release You…”
- A.D. The Bible Continues Episode 8 “Saul’s Return” Bible Guide
- A.D. The Bible Continues Episode 7 “The Road To Damascus” Bible Guide
- A.D. The Bible Continues Episode 6 ‘The Persecution’ Bible Guide
- A.D. The Bible Continues Episode 5 ‘The First Martyr’ Bible Guide
- A. D. The Bible Continues Episode 4 ‘The Wrath’ Bible Guide’
- A.D.The Bible Continues- Episode 3 ‘The Spirit Arrives’ Bible Guide
- A.D.The Bible Continues- Episode 2 ‘The Body Is Gone’ Bible Guide
- A.D.The Bible Continues- Episode 1 ‘The Tomb Is Open Bible Guide’
Make sure to join the conversation with our Facebook family!
A.D. The Bible Continues Episode 9 “Brothers in Arms” Bible Guide was originally published on elev8.hellobeautiful.com
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
2024 Urban One Honors Celebrates the BEST IN BLACK! ✨
The Praise Indy Report with Thee Rita Green: The Legends of Gospel
Hear How A REAL Mayor Is Tackling His City's Violence! Amos' EXCLUSIVE Interview With Memphis Mayor AC Wharton
The Legends of Gospel 2024
The Sixth Day Of Kwanzaa "Kuumba"