The top 10 had a few changes this week, but the number one song remains the same. Anthony Brown & group therAPy are still at the top with their song “Worth.” Charles Jenkins & Fellowship Chicago are still at number two. But, Brian Courtney Wilson moved up to number three with his song “Worth Fighting For.” Check out the rest of the list to see if some of your favorites artists made the top 10 this week.
1. Worth – Anthony Brown & group therAPy
2. War – Charles Jenkins & Fellowship Chicago
3. Worth Fighting For – Brian Courtney Wilson
4. For Your Glory – Tasha Cobbs
5. Yes You Can – Marvin Sapp
6. Intentional – Travis Greene
7. I Luh God – Erica Campbell Featuring Big Shizz
8. This Place – Tamela Mann
9. Fill Me Up – Casey J
10. I Am – Jason Nelson
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
How much does it cost to field a car in the Indy 500?
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
TV Mom Comes Out About Being Gay!
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Talks Pregnancy ‘I Felt The Presence Of God This Time Around’
The Real Deal About Setbacks vs Comebacks | Dr. Willie Jolley