- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 sticks unsalted butter
- 1½ cups prepared liquid hot chocolate (I used International Delight brand) (can substitute Buttermilk but leave out the cream of tartar)
- 1 cup strong-brewed coffee
- ½ cup dark rum
- 1½ cups plus 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder for dusting the pan
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Join The @PraiseIndy Mobile Text Club!
Praise Indy Community Calendar
Maeta Talks Music & Performing in Her Hometown with B. Swift
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
Memphis Rappers Kevo Muney (LiL Muney) & Tripstar Discuss Touring with Moneybagg Yo
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!