- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 sticks unsalted butter
- 1½ cups prepared liquid hot chocolate (I used International Delight brand) (can substitute Buttermilk but leave out the cream of tartar)
- 1 cup strong-brewed coffee
- ½ cup dark rum
- 1½ cups plus 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder for dusting the pan
Click here for more ingredients and directions
Hot Chocolate Coffee Rum Cake was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
How much does it cost to field a car in the Indy 500?
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
TV Mom Comes Out About Being Gay!
Gospel Artist Tye Tribbett Says Homosexuality May Be 'Natural' But It's Not 'God's Best'
The Light Community Calendar