Whitney Houston paid her respects to Carole Brown, the mother of her ex-husband Bobby Brown, by singing at her funeral this week in Boston.
Whitney performed twice during the service. She performed “Precious Lord, Take My Hand” solo, and later joined Johnny Gill for a performance of “Never Would’ve Made It.”
Carole Brown passed away on January 20th in Los Angeles.
- Peter Thomas Speaks His Mind on ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’
- Steve Harvey Responds To Ex-Wife’s Allegations [AUDIO]
- Kem Intimately- Intimacy Tour Pre-Sale
- Diddy Sued for $1 Trillion…SMH!!
- Cannon, Carey Pick Unique Names for Their Twins
- Steve Harvey’s Ex Says He Was “Always A Cheater” [AUDIO]
- Flavor Flav’s Tiffany “New York” Pollard Releases Photos Of Her Looking “Natural”
- Steve Harveys Brother Tells Sam Sylk He Is Best Friends With…(Audio)
- Keri Hilson Does The “Pretty Girl Rock” On Ellen [VIDEO]
- [Video] Whitney Houston Celebration of Gospel
Whitney Houston Performs At Funeral For Bobby Brown’s Mother was originally published on praisecleveland.com