Last week, our hearts and prayers were focused on the tragic and outrageous news of hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls being forcibly stolen by the Islamic militant terror organization Boko Haram. But this week, we seem to be much more focused on watching (and re-watching) the Solange/Jay Z/Beyonce family drama unfold on videotape as we collectively scour the Internet for unending rumors and speculations about how the trouble started.
It’s been nearly a month since these innocent girls were kidnapped from school – but because of a certain celebrity fight, the social media push for their return has diminished. Have we forgotten about them? Have we stopped praying for their safe return?
In this exclusive interview with Pastor Jamal Bryant on “The James Fortune Show,“ talks about the remarkable initiatives he’s planning to do his part to help save the stolen girls, including leading a delegation to Nigeria! Listen to the audio player to find out how we can also do our part to help #BringBackOurGirls.
The Men of Gospel
1. Jonathan McReynoldsSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Fred HammondSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Donnie McClurkinSource:WENN 3 of 9
4. BeBe WinansSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Marvin SappSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Israel HoughtonSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. VaShawn MitchellSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Brian Courtney WilsonSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Donald Lawrence 20 Year CelebrationSource:Getty 9 of 9
Get The Very Latest From “The James Fortune Show” On Facebook!
Have We Chosen Solange & Jay Z Over The Kidnapped Schoolgirls? [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com