Of course you expect to eat a delicious meal for dinner on Thanksgiving day. But, we all know the holiday is really about spending time with those that you love.
Here are 13 great tips to make this year’s Thanksgiving more about gratitude, giving and community.
1. Create a banner that you can use year after year
2. Display the year in photos
3. Invite someone who doesn’t have a place to go
4. Send gratitude notes to friends and family far away
5. Set up a never-ending gratitude list
6. Share the bounty
7. Have a potluck of objects
8. Share your family’s treasured recipes
9. Make a gratitude tree
10. Share the feast with the birds
For the rest of the tips and more detail regarding the previous tips click here.
Hear How A REAL Mayor Is Tackling His City's Violence! Amos' EXCLUSIVE Interview With Memphis Mayor AC Wharton
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
The Praise Indy Report with Thee Rita Green: The Legends of Gospel
7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
The Praise Indy Report with Thee Rita Green: The Biggest Gospel Concert of All Star Weekend The Legends of Gospel
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
“Homemade Grenade’ Found In Truck Of Evansville Man