It’s hard to believe, but summer vacation will soon be over for most students in and around the Indianapolis area in the next few weeks.
While many parents may want to plan a fun weekend for the kids before they head back, they may want to stay close to home. And, we have a great list of things to do for free right here in Indianapolis.
- Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum
- Symphony in the Park
- IDADA First Fridays
- Indianapolis Central Library
- Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library
- Indiana War Memorial Museum
- Summer Under the Sails at the Eiteljorg
- The Madame Walker Story
- Indiana Landmarks Tours
- Target Family Night at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Concerts on the Canal
- Indiana State Police Museum
- Easley Winery Tours
- First Thursdays at the Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Bike in Movies
- The Market at Hague
- Workout Wednesdays on Georgia Street
- Tasting Tuesdays at Mass Ave Wine Shop
- Fridays on the Farm
- Indianapolis Artsgarden
For details about each event on the list click here.