“Empire” returned with a bang this week as everyone’s favorite family, the Lyons, scrambles to find stability in the wake of tragedy, betrayal, and greed. As rifts between family members deepen, Cookie remains calm and poised through it all, a tribute to the character’s enduring strength.
Unbothered, Cookie saunters into the office in a 3.1 Phillip Lim blouse, a Helen Yarmak silver fox vest, and Tamara Mellon denim embellished skirt.
Looking for trouble, Camilla Marks-Whiteman stuns in a Schiaparelli Haute Couture dress. Note the money-green color and star detail — perhaps a nod to her unchecked ambition and greed.
Hakeem made a major fashion statement on this week’s episode in a Vivienne Westwood printed suit that sent Twitter into overdrive.
— Brittany Packnett (@MsPackyetti) March 31, 2016
— jurnee smollett (@jurneesmollett) March 31, 2016
The bold suit is the perfect fit for the flashier Hakeem, don’t you think?
FAB FINDS: Celebrate 'Empire's' Return With 10 Cookie-Inspired Pieces
1. FAB FINDS: Celebrate Empire's Return With 10 Cookie-Inspired PiecesSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Floral BodyconSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Leopard Print JumpsuitSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. One Shoulder SequinsSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. All Leopard Print EverythingSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. FedoraSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Bold EarringsSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Studded ClutchSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. A Touch of FurSource:Getty 9 of 9
Empire Fashion Breakdown: The Hottest Looks From The Season Premiere was originally published on hellobeautiful.com