According to the bellereport.com, two-time NAACP Image Award-Winning Actor and Comedian David Mann and his wife, Grammy® Award-Winning Recording Artist Tamela Mann, are celebrating their 30-year love story with the release of their new memoir, Us Against the World: Our Secrets to Love, Marriage, and Family (W Publishing/Harper Collins Christian), available November 13, 2018.
With a relationship spanning more than 30 years, David and Tamela are just as, if not more than, happily in love as they were in the early days of life together. In their new book, Us Against the World: Our Secrets to Love, Marriage and Family, the superstar couple who has delighted and inspired audiences through music, plays, movies, and the television series’ Meet the Browns, The Manns, and Mann & Wife, candidly share a wonderfully inspiring, funny, and up-close look at their lives while offering hope and practical advice for building a strong relationship, marriage and family.
Highlights of Us Against the World include:
- Shares tips to help couples grow in love and commitment to each other.
- No holds-barred honesty gives hope, no matter how difficult things may be.
- Insight into how two successful people-built careers and a family together.
- Lays out how to experience true unity and fulfillment in marriage.
- Offers encouragement that though blending a family is difficult, it is definitely possible.