We already know that Oprah Winfrey is the queen of thoughtful gifts and gestures, and she upheld her title back in April when she treatedone of her students from the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa to the ultimate bridal fantasy:
She reportedly shut down an entire Saks Fifth Avenue store in Beverly Hills so that bride-to-be, Lizhuwani Gloria Rapalalani, could search for the perfect wedding dress with her crew.
However, Winfrey’s wedding involvement didn’t stop there. Rapalalani walked down the aisle in Atlanta this weekend, and it was none other than Winfrey who was by her side and gave her away.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that both Winfrey and Elizabeth Burns, a mentor of Rapalalani’s from the Savannah School of Art and Design (SCAD), stood next to the bride at the beginning of the ceremony.
CLICK HERE to read story
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
1. Global Citizen Festival: Mandela 100 - ShowSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. The classic '70s layered look.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. She brought the '90s in with style...and fringe.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.Source:Getty 6 of 13
7. Queen O's hair is full of life.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. Nothing's better than having a little bounce in your curl. A lot in Oprah's case.Source:Getty 10 of 13
11. The media mogul's 'fro is on fleek.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Locks fit for a Queen.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.Source:Getty 13 of 13
Oprah Winfrey Gives One Of The Girls From Her South Africa School Away In Marriage was originally published on praisecleveland.com