It’s difficult to keep a dream alive while surrounded by the harsh realities of life. Still, there are those who rather than being defeated by hardships, find strength.This is the message of “Dreams,” a movie directed by Joel Kapity and produced by native Detroiter Marvin Winans Jr. Set outside of Chicago, the yet-unrated film tackles tough issues — rape, incest and broken families who are working to reunite and repair their damaged lives.
CLICK HERE to read story
article courtesy of BCNN1.com
- The Pastor That Wrote The 18% Tip Msg Has Come Fwd.
- 14th Annual Superbowl Gospel Celebration Highlights [PHOTOS]
- Yolanda Adams To Perform At Grammy Foundation Music Preservation Project
- United Tenors “Here In Our Praise” [WORLD PREMIERE]
- Kerry Washington Wins 3 Trophies At NAACP Image Awards