3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast half , cut into cubes
- 1 small onion , finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 small carrot , chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, Healthy Request® or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 3/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1/9 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
Stir the onion, carrot and rice in the skillet and cook and stir until the rice is browned.
Stir the soup, broth and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Stir in the peas. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
article courtesy of KitchenDaily.com
Food For The Soul Recipe- “Chicken Mushroom Risotto” was originally published on praisecleveland.com