The Brooklyn Bishop has found himself in another pickle. Bishop Whitehead is facing fraud charges. This comes months after his arrest for extortion and fraud. It has been reported that Whitehead told a bank that his business had $2 million in the account when it only had $10. In addition, in 2018 he applied for a $250,000 business loan for his LLC entitled “Anointing Management Services LLC”. However, while applying for this loan, fake financial documents were used and he was declined.
Later in 2019, he applied for a $1.3 million mortgage for a six-bedroom, seven-bathroom mansion in Paramus, New Jersey. He again falsified documents and lied about his assets. Bishop Lamor is a 45-year-old pastor who preaches at the Leaders of Tomorrow International church. In the past, he was arrested for extortion, fraud, and lying to federal authorities. He was also accused of scamming victims and making promises that he did not keep for financial gain.
- Community Connection Tuesday March 21st 2023
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Community Connection Monday March 20th 2023
- Conservative Twitter Melts Down Over The Possibility That Donald Trump Will Be Arrested
- Dr. Allison Barber – President & COO of the Indiana Fever – Women’s History Month
- Dr Terry Whitt Bailey – Admired as a Community Activist – Women’s History Month
- Dr. Aleesia Johnson – Superintendent of Indianapolis Public Schools – Women’s History Month
- Judy Thomas – Deputy Mayor of Neighborhood Engagement – Women’s History Month
- Tina Cosby – Host Community Connection WTLC-AM – Women’s History Month Honoree
- Kimberly Lawrence-Curry – Ezkenazi Health’s Specialty Care Services – Women’s History Month Honoree
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Lamar Sally Speaks On Ex-Wife Sherri Shepherd & Their Surrogate Baby
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
Joyce Meyer Ministries Denies Any Responsibility in Former Employee's Murder of Family
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Harsh Reality For 'Extreme Makeover' Homes In Foreclosure
Bishop Lamor Whitehead Facing Fraud Charges