So, who are the top paid women in the United States? Well, the answer may or may not surprise you.
- $82.6 million – Angela Ahrendts, Apple Inc.’s senior vice president of retail and online stores
- $71.2 million – Safra Catz, Oracle Corp.’s chief financial officer
- $59.1 million – Marissa Mayer, Yahoo! Inc.’s CEO
- $40 million – Heather Bresch, Mylan NV CEO
- $36.7 million – Marillyn Hewson, Lockheed Martin Corp.’s CEO
- $33.3 million – Martine Rothblatt, United Therapeutics Corp.’s co-CEO and chairman
- $17.6 million – Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook Inc.’s COO
- $5.8 million – Vijaya Gadde, Twitter Inc.’s general counsel
For more details about these positions click here.
Also On AM 1310: The Light: