Now that school is out many parents are busy trying to find ways to keep their kids occupied.
While many kids may be in camps, others visit the neighborhood parks and pools. But, it isn’t so easy to keep them busy when their home.
So, check out this great list of of new movies, TV, music, and books geared for kids ages 13 and younger.
- Inside Out – Movie Released June 19
- Minions – Movie to be released July 10
- Underdogs – Movie to be released August 14
- Summer of Sprout Family Movie Night – Every Friday at 7 p.m. on Sprout Channel (May 29-Sept. 4)
- 100 Things to Do Before High School – Released June 6 on Nickelodeon
- Phineas and Ferb series finale – Airs on Disney XD June 12
- Dr. Dimensionpants – Series available on Hulu June 13
- Some Assembly Required – Series available on Netflix June 19
- Clangers – Premiere’s on Sprout’s Sunny Side Up Show June 20
- Teen Beach 2 – Released on Disney Channel June 26
For more ideas please click here.